Health plus Care is Europe’s largest integrated health and social care event designed to build relationships between commissioners, providers and suppliers.
As a key technology supplier to the health and social care market, CM2000 will be available on stand B70 to talk about all our latest innovations.
With finding ways to achieve outcomes-based commissioning high on many health and social care professional’s agenda, we’ve got 5 reasons you should have a chat with us:
1. CM2000’s Outcomes Assessment Platform allows you to evidence Service User improvement / deterioration at the point of care delivery, and can be combined with the quality aspects of visit monitoring
2. Our solution is easy to implement and use, and already supports all the common forms of assessment (bespoke models can be accommodated too).
3. The comprehensive management information evidences the impact of interventions and resource productivity to inform commissioning decision.
4. Payment on results can be achieved using a blend of quantitative and quality / outcomes measures.
5. The valuable combination of time and wellbeing information ensures the right service is delivered at the right time, enabling a more customer-focused service.
We’ll also be demonstrating some of the wearable technology that enables our new ARMED (Advanced Risk Modelling for Early Detection) solution to promote better self-management, provide alerts for early intervention and avoid costly hospital stays.
The event attracts more than 10,000 senior health and social care professionals. Complimentary passes (worth £899) are available here:
If you’d like to chat to us before the event get in touch at email@example.com or call 0121 308 3010.